Articles of Incorporation
Ninnekah Public School Foundation
- NAME: Ninnekah Public School Foundation
- PURPOSE: Ninnekah Public School Foundation is organized exclusively for, and will be operated exclusively for, the purpose of maximizing educational quality, student opportunity, community involvement, and quality of life in the Ninnekah Public School District.
- MAILING ADDRESS: Box 18, Ninnekah, OK 73067
- DURATION: Perpetual
- NON-PROFIT: This foundation is not for profit, and as such does not afford pecuniary gain, incidentally or otherwise, to its members. The foundation does not have authority to issue capital stock.
- DIRECTORS: Chris Wilson will serve as the initial president to complete the set-up of the organization. The initial board members will be Amy Wilson, Charles Wilson, Sue King and Royce McGee. They will serve as the initial board and their replacements will be selected according to Foundation By-Laws.